- Conduct research, pricing, execution, and hedging to facilitate Market Making by utilizing Alpha Signals and Machine Learning methodologies.
- Expand automated trading business to new trading products and venues, and calibrate and fine tune the performance.
- Design and implement trading strategies and high-frequency commercial algorithms that leverage technology to efficiently execute trades at minimum transactional costs.
- Perform market research and analysis, reporting, profit and loss calculations, and analyze risk exposure.
- Conduct post trade analysis of trading strategies and algorithmic performance.
- Work with trading developers to improve pricing, execution, and booking logic.
- Monitor performance and risk and adjust strategies accordingly. Position may include additional duties that utilize the required skills.
- Requires a Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field, and two years of experience in:
- Implementing trading strategies that leverage technology to efficiently execute trades at minimum transactional costs, utilizing tools and technologies, including Python, C++, R, and SQL;
- Performing real-time trading operation and improving PnL while controlling risk exposure within the trading framework;
- Applying mathematical and quantitative metrics, including Alpha Signals, to research, analyze, and evaluate financial markets; and
- Analyzing and enhancing post-trade execution metrics and automating reports, utilizing Aladdin, VBAs, and Tableau, to drive cost reduction efforts by making changes to execution strategies.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $94k - $159k *
Location: Miami, Florida
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: