This is a full time contract position.
We are looking for a skilled and organized Ecosystem Grant & Event Coordinator to support the submission management process for the Stellar Community Fund. The role will involve assisting in the management of submissions and communication with submitters, as well as SCF specific initiatives and events.
- Management of submissions for the Stellar Community Fund, as well as connection with follow-up opportunities
- Communication with submitters, including updates on the status of their submissions and answering any questions they may have
- Support coordination, set up and execution of SCF-related (virtual) events
- Assign and work with reviewers to ensure the submission review process runs smoothly
- Help to organize and manage data related to submissions, and write reports
- Review and provide feedback on submissions to ensure they meet the requirements
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Familiarity with grant and event management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to quickly adapt to learning and using a new technology and platforms
- Comfortable using tools such as Google Suite and Discord
- Prior knowledge about online communities and blockchain is a plus!
We offer competitive pay with a base range for this position of $45 - $60 per hour for 40 hours of work per week depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. The benefits below do not apply to contract positions.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $60k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: