- Design and implement an Enterprise Architecture strategy for Business solutions.
- Meet with various business functions to introduce them to EA, and promote the benefits of EA as a capability for business within IT.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT to ensure business objectives are met using technology services(Apps, Integrations, Automations, etc) following best in-class architecture.
- Partner closely with business and engineering stakeholders to document current state processes, develop value stream maps and capability models.
- Leverage value stream mapping exercises across business and IT functions to identify opportunities for optimization and transformation.
- Represent the Business Solutions team and act as the point of contact for Architecture/ Security reviews and discussions with Security, Risk and Compliance teams.
- Partner with business and procurement teams during the evaluation of new Technology and provide assessment and guidance from a security and architecture standpoint.
- Challenge business and IT on legacy processes and methodologies to change behaviors and enable scale, security and performance.
- Partner with stakeholders on business process transformation initiatives to reimagine the processes, architecture and technology landscape.
- Author and publish architectural best practices and standards for technology teams.
- Stay abreast of new and evolving technologies and architectural patterns to experiment them for Business Solution’s key integrations, automations, etc.
Skills you should HODL
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 5+ years of experience working as an Enterprise Architect.
- Strong working knowledge of HR, Finance organizations and their critical business processes like Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay, etc is a must.
- Experience with owning and managing architecture for complex and large enterprise landscapes consisting of SaaS and On-prem applications.
- Ability to develop and drive technical roadmap for improving current state, reducing tech debt and improving security posture.
- Experience working as an Enterprise Architect in a hyper-growth environment and fin-tech is a plus.
- Ability to provide recommendations and suggestions backed by industry best practices and market research.
- Experience with audit, compliance and security reviews for complex enterprise applications landscape with large data volume is a plus.
- Experience with architecture methodologies/ frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $75k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: