- Ultimate owner and subject matter expert of all Long-Term Incentive (LTI) plans.
- Help drive the strategy of LTI plans and own the administration and tracking
- Own all grant data (tracking new grants + auditing and cleaning up old data)
- End-to-end project owner to onboard and integrate a new SSOT LTI mgmt system, and then be the owner / primary POC for this system.
- Implement a ticketing system for all LTI-related questions
- Help create self-service informative documents about our LTI Plans (Tier 0 support), train People Operations to answer basic LTI questions (Tier 1 support), and liaise directly with plan participants with more difficult questions and escalations (Tier 2-3 support)
- Create better files, processes, and governance around issuing, tracking, and settling grants
- Evaluate and evolve existing communication and grant agreements templates
- Work cross-functionally to execute all redemptions and settlements
- Conduct analyses to ensure health of the LTI plans and their participants
- 3-5+ years of overseeing equity or long-term incentive programs, or related incentive plans
- Deep understanding of equity/LTI compensation - preferably in the US and other global markets
- Data Management: Proficient in handling and analyzing large data sets, as well as using equity management software
- Attention to detail: Processing transactions, reviewing contracts, tracking data, etc.
- Proficient in regulatory and tax requirements (US and global)
- Communication skills: Strong written and verbal communication to educate and inform about our LTI Plans, and explain complex concepts in a clear, thoughtful manner
- Ability to conduct high-quality work with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Total Rewards acumen: understanding total rewards strategy, including best practices on attracting and retaining world-class talent
- Financial principles: awareness and understanding of financial principles and their application
- Project management experience
- Experience in and knowledge about web3/crypto (plan mechanics, market dynamics, regulations, tax considerations, etc)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM