About the Ethereum Foundation
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.
Your mission will be to directly support senior decision-makers and their teams, expanding their capacity to perform key functions at the EF.
- You are organized, efficient, and detail-oriented. You are great at managing your own time and your own to-do list, which lets you support others with their own time & priority management.
- You are excited and capable to work on many different projects at once, and always flexible when priorities change and new tasks arise.
- You are always learning, and able to pick up new skills as necessary. You are always learning skills in your personal and work life.
- You are reliable, dependable, and trustworthy. You are able to work independently, making progress without constant oversight.
- Your communication and writing is always clear. You would consider yourself a good writer and someone who doesn’t respond to messages with, k.
- You maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times. You are careful with sensitive information and have a high level of discretion.
- You are self aware. You are never afraid to make mistakes because you know you’ll learn from them and won’t make the same one twice.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy solving problems creatively.
- You like to be behind the scenes. You thrive being the glue that holds a team together. You are the first one to offer your help, no matter the task.
- You like data. You aren’t afraid of data, crunching numbers, or generating reports for your team.
- You are a people person. You find ways to build relationships while working remotely and get along with everyone.
- You want to work at a mission-aligned organization, with people pursuing a shared vision for a better future.
- Scheduling & coordinating large meetings across various timezones
- Managing correspondence with discretion
- Assist in managing external relationships by tracking status, following up on deliverables, and other support
- Helping with task management, prioritization, and delegation for senior leadership
- Collecting and organizing information/data to support decision-makers
- Crunching numbers and generating reports
- Various admin tasks to support ad-hoc projects
- Other similar responsibilities as required
Required skills and experience
- Experience working with leadership
- Experience scheduling meetings
- Experience with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Experience working in a high-paced environment
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with modern workflow & collaboration tools (notion, gdocs, airtable, zoom, etc)
- Professional writing and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Ethereum knowledge is a plus, but not necessary
- Full-time contract position with a 3-month trial period
- Fully remote, work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation
- Travel opportunities
To apply please submit your resume and include a cover letter stating why you are fit for the role. Please do not apply if you are seeking part-time work or you plan to work multiple jobs.
Ethereum Foundation focuses on Technology, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://ethereum.foundation/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: