Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department:Office of CTO
The Role: Executive Assistant
The Office of the CTO is in search of a full-time Executive Assistant to help support the organization. Reporting to the Senior Executive Assistant who supports the CTO, we are looking for a dynamic individual to help manage the schedules and day to day of rapidly changing needs for multiple Directors & VPâs within the Technology organization . You would be responsible for making sure the daily schedules, expenses, misc business follow ups and travel arrangements are running smoothly for the Directors and VP's.
This candidate will ideally be based in the U.S. - Seattle, San Francisco or New York.
- Manage complex and frequently changing calendars for multiple Directors and VP's
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Draft internal and external correspondences for Directors and VP's
- Process business related expenses for Directors and VP's
- Juggle various ad hoc duties as needed or requested by Directors and VP's
- When necessary, serve as back-up to the EA who supports the CTO
- Partner with the CTOâs Global EA team to support/execute firm-wide or team-specific initiatives as well as assignments originating from the CTOâs direct reports.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally 3+ with experience in managing multiple calendars
- Extensive experience with G-Suite and Slack
- Extensive experience with scheduling in multiple time-zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong time management abilities
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and humility
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations
- Proactivity and confidently work closely with and adapt to the >
- High degree of responsiveness, strong decision making ability, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical work day. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $66,000 - $92,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.