What will you contribute to the team?
This role will serve in a dual capacity as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager (secondary) at our San Mateo location. As an E.A./O.M. you will work closely with our executive team on high-priority initiatives across the organization – helping shape the future of FalconX and the digital asset industry.
In the E.A. role, you will be expected: to support our Chief People Officer as well as 2 other VP-level executives in the people and product teams. This position will work with leadership to solve a wide range of top-priority projects. You will dive into some of the most complex projects in the organization and work closely with cross-functional teams to drive bold outcomes at a company-wide level
The responsibilities for our secondary O.M. include: working closely with our existing HQ office manager to provide coverage when it comes to managing vendors, building management, security, etc. Beyond daily tasks, in support of the rest of the executive office team, you will work to create a positive and productive working environment, lead cultural initiatives to foster employee engagement, and build up company morale. This is an area where creativity, ambition, and self-motivation will thrive.
This role is great for someone who is eager to learn, collaborate, and roll their sleeves up to get tasks done efficiently and with precision!
- Onsite Monday through Friday in San Mateo, CA
- Support 3 key executives, including C-Suite level with calendar management, deadline tracking, meeting progress, and time management.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
- Assist Executives with travel arrangements, budgets, and expense reports.
- Support administrative duties in the office and help ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Collaborate with the rest of the executive office team to lead company-wide cultural initiatives and foster a positive work environment.
- 1-2 years of work experience in an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or administrative/office role is preferred. We will also consider other roles with relevant experience in complex calendar management, inbox management, office coordination, documentation, notation, project support, or event planning.
- Able to work well remotely and in-person.
- Able to support team members and leaders across other timezones.
- Must be proactive - an ability to anticipate the needs of the executives you support, and have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and projects at a time
- Must be a self-starter with a drive to improve processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with G-Suite (e.g. Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.)
This is a full-time position with an expected annual compensation of $65,000.00 - $95,000. The actual compensation for a successful candidate may vary based on factors such as skill set, relevant experience, qualifications, and other relevant factors. This position also offers other forms of compensation and benefits consisting of overtime compensation (when applicable), relocation assistance (if applicable), performance-linked bonus, paid time off (including sick time) benefits, paid Company holidays, participation in the Company’s equity and 401k retirement plan, competitive employee health, dental, and vision benefitseach subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents and Company policies.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM