At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn't matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive - we want to bring out the best in you.
What your typical week looks like:
- The construction of global employment policies, rationality and standardization control, and the sorting out of policies and regulations (including system construction) in newly added regions. Those with construction experience in Europe, America, Australia, and the Middle East are given priority.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the global employment management system
- Responsible for designing overseas employment risk management system and implementing it in overseas countries
- Responsible for mobilizing headquarters resources to support local construction of employment policies, processes and systems that are compliant, efficient and in line with local practices
- Responsible for the establishment and implementation of international hiring rules.
- Responsible for frontier research of overseas ER
Skills that you will have:
- Bachelor’s - Bachelor degree or above, major in human resources or law or similar fields
- Extensive working experience in ER or labor law, with overseas local ER work experience or experience in building overseas ER systems in group headquarters
- Innovative, able to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment, with a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Good communication and collaboration skills and the ability to communicate in English in the working environment and write proposals
- Hands-on experience to deal with kinds of internal requests.
- Good team player. Ability to build partnerships within HR team and across business unit
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $100k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: