Finance Business Partner - Corporate Functions (Manager/Sr. Associate)
- Business Partnership: Support functional leaders to ensure execution of plans and accountability for results. You will have a unique opportunity to use your insights and strategic thinking to partner with leaders on financial decisions, investments, efficiency, and business model improvement projects.
- P&L optimization - Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and ensure prioritization of company resources, by leading optimization projects to drive performance improvements.
- Headcount governance: Develop resource allocation and monitoring framework, enabling highly reliable headcount planning throughout the fiscal year and ensuring landing and adherence of next fiscal year’s HC blueprint, in partnership with the business.
- Opex Reporting: Manage the rhythm of business for area of responsibility, including establishing the key metrics, reporting, and ad-hoc reviews. Monitor trends and key drivers against plan/ forecast assumptions.
- Annual planning & rolling forecast: Develop and align with senior leaders annual targets for all corporate functions. Ensure high P&L forecast accuracy throughout the fiscal year, to enable the decision makers to optimize spending and make timely investments.
- Ad-hoc financial & investment case modeling: Support business partners on ad-hoc requests and critical investments in their respective areas. Conduct business case modeling for our CFO and leadership team including scenario planning and sensitivity analysis.
- Team building: Help establish tight-knit relationships in a remote working environment, and contribute to building a highly collaborative team culture, by sharing best practices with other team members, contributing to others’ projects as needed, and helping us achieve our collective team goals.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting (MBA or CPA preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant experience in FP&A or working as a Finance Business Partner (preferably with reputed Technology / FinTech / Consumer Product companies)
- Experience managing headcount in a large complex matrix environment preferred
- Outstanding modeling and analytical skills combined with a strong executive presence
- Self-starter - take initiative, be dedicated, set and drive toward goals
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong knowledge of enterprise-level financial planning and accounting systems preferred
- Demonstrated interest in crypto & blockchain technology
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzEuMTkxM
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal