Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In five short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
About the Role
As the Finance Intern, you’ll work closely with team members across the Finance Org (Accounting/FP&A/Financial Operations), with an emphasis on FP&A. You’ll help with ad hoc projects/requests and be responsible for daily tasks and deliverables that help keep our business moving.
You’ll be responsible for daily reconciliations and processes that contribute directly to our relationships with external stakeholders as we continuously build out new product offerings related to our Lending, Marketplace, and Payments businesses.
In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally within Figure to help key stakeholders understand daily transactions and activity conducted across multiple entities and lines of business.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally with our Accounting team to ensure transactions data is reconciled to assist with monthly booking process
- Assist the FP&A team with preparing reports ahead of monthly due dates and ensure these are correct ahead of delivery
- Maintain and update various financial trackers as needed to ensure all deadlines are being met
- Provide and run daily calculations as it relates to operations across multiple partners to ensure the transaction ﬂow remains consistent
- Assist the FP&A team with daily operational tasks as needed
- Work on ad hoc projects for members of the broader Finance team
What We Look For
- Ability to work in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and quantitative concepts to assigned tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Interest in fintech and blockchain
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
For CO, NY, CA and WA residents, the compensation range for this position is $18-$25/hour. Actual compensation may vary based on individual candidate experience and location.
Depending on yourresidential locationcertain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data.California Residents, please review ourCalifornia Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Noticefor further information.By submitting your application, you are agreeing andacknowledgingthat you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $18k - $25k
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: