At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Ripple is looking for a Finance Manager to join our growing Singapore Finance Team and be a key contributor to our controllership and finance operations process (including but not limited to billing operations, collections management, and change projects). You will report directly to the Singapore Controller with close collaboration with the controllership team (including the Finance Operations OTC team) based in the San Francisco HQ office.
As this is a highly cross-functional role, candidates are required to be highly analytical and very effective communicators. A successful candidate will have a consistent track record of handling finance operations processes (with a focus on billing and collections), driving projects through to completion, and be able to apply best practices to build and scale processes. We’re looking for someone driven, inquisitive, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment. A genuine interest in emerging payment and blockchain technology is advantageous.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for OTC processes over different product lines, including handling invoices and supporting collections.
- Monitor and maintain the AR system (BillingPlatform) to ensure daily/weekly/monthly invoices in smooth operations.
- Continue to develop and enhance capabilities of AR system in collaboration with the Finance Engineering team.
- Oversee global invoice (automated and manual) recordings and billings of all revenue-generating transactions to ensure proper statements and compliant application of the company policy.
- Administer global customer onboarding and offboarding operations with cross-functional customer-facing partners.
- Provide contract review, summarize product pricing and payment terms, and ensure customers’ account information is correctly captured in our ERP and billing application.
- Partner with business teams to execute business strategy by implementing new products, adjusting pricing, and updating terms.
- Provide oversight and guidance on AR Collections, including informing Finance and Commercial teams.
- Actively participate in customer dispute resolution while thoughtfully maintaining relationships with Customers.
- Support collections reporting, business analysis, and critical issues.
- Support month-end close with revenue postings, revaluation and reconciliations.
- Support internal/external financial audits, including reconciliations and support documentation.
- Work with outsourced providers, where applicable, to set up scalable support for the recurring processes.
- Support treasury management for the APAC region, including initiation of wire and crypto transfers where needed.
- Implement and standardize scalable processes for in-region finance cycles (including Finance Operations, Crypto operations, treasury processes).
- Handle the delivery of ad-hoc projects as allocated by management.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years in the field of Accounting and Finance Operations (Billing and Collections) or equivalent
- Proficient in IFRS and have an understanding of US GAAP
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Familiarity with enterprise accounting systems (Intacct and/or mid-tier accounting systems is a plus)
- Proficiency with sales management and billing systems such as Google Workspace, Salesforce, Freshservice, Tesorio, FloQast, Databricks
- Excellent time and project management skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently through complex tasks, drive initiatives with cross-functional teams, and present solutions
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and dedicated initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working within a high-growth SaaS company will be a plus.
- Experience with the cross-border payments/ fintech/ crypto/ blockchain industry will be a plus.
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M