Financial Project Management Intern
Your missions :
- Project Management: Assist the ERP Project Manager in the implementation of our new ERP - 90% of your time:
- Coordination & communication between the integrator & Ledger teams (finance, operations, legal & procurement) ERP User support
- Co-lead the training sessions
- Change management (include process documentation)
- Co-preparation of wave 2 Testing
- Participating in approving our finance tools and administering them - 10% of your time:
- User support Adapt & automate current processes and forms in regard with business requests
- Lead process talks (Purchase Orders and Travel & Expenses)
What we are looking for:
- Bac +5 > business /engineering school with interest in project management
- Rigorous, organized and with a sense of priority, you are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline and result-driven environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills are necessary.
- You have an outgoing personality with strong communication skills and are able to connect with the different stakeholders of the people team in order to get your project done in a timely manner. You are a clear communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are positive, curious, proactive and hands-on.
- VBA language is appreciated
- Fluent level of English is required both written and spoken.
- Curiosity about the crypto / blockchain industry would be a plus.
- Position located in : Paris (02) France.
- Contract type : Internship
- Starting month : June 2023
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $72k *
Location: Paris, France
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: