Who we are
Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand, partners with the world's leading universities to help companies bridge the digital skills gap. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top institutions to power boot camps that prepare today's workers for tomorrow's jobs.
Our programs have been in existence since October 2015, and since that first class, we've launched an additional 300 classes with 50+ university partnerships.
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst who is passionate about education and making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? Then this may be the position for you!
We believe learning a new technology, like FinTech, should be exciting and engaging —and that starts with the instructor. You'll notice that prior teaching experience isn't a prerequisite to being an Instructor. If you bring knowledge, strong communication, and a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help students along their transformative path to a successful and rewarding career. We'll provide the training, lesson plans, and tools to support you on your journey of impacting lives in the classroom.
Check out the program details here.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
Some familiarity with most or all of the following:
- Financial Fundamentals in Time-Series Analysis, Financial Ratios, and Financial Analysis
- Python 3, Pandas, MAtplotlib, API Interactions, and JupyterLab
- Financial libraries and Tools like NumPy, SciPy, and Quantopian
- Execution Algorithms, Monte Carlo Simulations, Risk-Data Aggregation, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Modern Portfolio Theory, and Logistic Regression
- Machine Learning using Algorithmic Trading, Random Forests, k-Nearest Neighbor (kNN), Support ZVector Machines (SVM), Linear Regression, and Scikit-learn
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency experience in Solidity, Ethereum, Consensus Algorithms, Transactions, Validation, Distributed Ledger, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, and Mining
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class
- Ensure the Instructor stays on pace with the lesson plan
- Assist students during activity and project work time
- Research and answer student questions
- Grade Homework
- Provide empathy, support, and encouragement while engaging students
- 24-week program (this is a part-time commitment)
- Schedule: M/T/TH or M/W/TH
- Class Times: 5:45 - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
*** Classes are being taught online. ***
- Must have a laptop, camera, at least one additional monitor, microphone / headset, and reliable internet access.
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing preferred.
- Maintain your current career while teaching
- Hone your own skills by teaching and mentoring others
- Gain access to thousands of tech professionals around the globe that make up our instructional staff network
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes along with teaching and giving back to the tech community
Hourly salary only: In Colorado, the anticipated hourly salary for this role is $20/hr. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
*You must apply in your FULL LEGAL NAME*
Your full legal name must be the EXACT name and spelling as listed on your government issued ID Card, birth certificate, name change order, adoption decree, naturalization or immigration documentation. Initials are not acceptable unless initials are part of your full legal name.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $82k *
Location: VIC Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: