Teaching Jobs in Web3
21 jobs found
Junior Instructor Trainee (Fullstack & Blockchain Development)
● Full Stack Engineering (MERN, MEAN), or computer science background
● Remote 8:00am - 5:00pm Manila time
● A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant is required from an accredited institution.
● Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, we will provide 10-12 weeks of coding training
● Clear and logical communicator in English (MUST speak fluent English)
● Familiarity with Computer Science topics, such as: Recursion, Sorting, Search, Linked Lists, Stacks and queues, Sets, Trees, Search
Tries, Graphs, Hash tables, and Design patterns
(we generally use PostgreSQL), MongoDB, Ruby, and Python.
Responsibilities and Duties
● You are patient and willing to learn
● Attend our internal training program to learn all the necessary programming languages and learn how to teach
● Passionate for teaching, you are eager to shape the skills, minds, and careers of the newest generation of web developers.
● Assist to develop course curriculum
● Accomplish tasks assigned by Senior Instructors.
● Attend our training program in the morning and work in the afternoon
● Get yourself familiarised with the company workflow as your teaching role will start immediately after training finishes.
● Work closely with other instructors to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
● Work alongside other staff and teaching teams to best meet the needs and learning > ● Learn to guide students through the development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
● Facilitate a dynamic, collaborative, and positive classroom community.
● Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new skillset
● Expect to work across multiple time zones
● Deliver online webinars to international audiences.
● Assist senior instructors to create course curriculum.
● Create video content for the company’s youtube and other social channels.
● Since we are a startup company with a small workforce and a huge mission, every single person factors into its success, expect to
take on more than what you were hired for.
● Working for a startup offers unique opportunities for you to grow different skills, You'll gain significant experience in how a company is
built and operated from the ground up.
Good to have
● MERN-stack knowledge and working experience
● Experience in large-scale distributed environments
● Experience with using time-series databases
● Understanding of high-level programming languages such as Python, Go
● Knowledge of low-level programming languages such as C, C++, Rust
● Contributed to open-source projects
● Blockchain development/teaching experience
247CODECAMP focuses on Blockchains. Their company has offices in Australia and Philippines. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://247codecamp.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjkyLjI0MAM