Anomaly offers tail risk mitigation as a service. We know statistically that preventing your very worst day as a protocol is equivalent to containing 90% of all days by value. So at Anomaly, we offer strong guarantees so that if your protocol is experiencing a catastrophic event, we can automatically lock it down. For example, if TVL outflows exceed a certain percentage over the most recent 24 hours, Anomaly can automatically pause your contract.
This is a critical role on the founding team as we look to build out our initial products. You will have a high degree of ownership and agency to help drive the company’s product direction, and deliver results to further our collective goals.
Privileges & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the founding and leadership team to identify problems and execute solutions
- Ship quickly with appropriate tradeoffs of cost against impact, as well as longer-term durability and security
- Get involved in the lowest levels of detail (including being hands-on with code) but also step back to working with higher-order technical and product concerns as situations call for
- Act as a leader within the organization, setting the direction and cadence for your own and the team’s work, along with upholding the company culture and values
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity. As we are still in the earliest stages, it will be vital that we iterate quickly based on product feedback which may evolve very rapidly
- Experience with good practices for systems design and architecture
- Experience with web3, smart contracts, and blockchain security
- Strong product and business sense
- Strong growth mentality eager and capable to learn new things
- Demonstrated capacity for leading people, processes, and technology as needed
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM