Our engineering team is the backbone of everything you see at the company. We pride ourselves on writing good code. We care about good engineering practices, working with great people, and working on real and impactful products.
We practice test-driven development, and are more than happy to allow team members the opportunity to solve problems with unconventional or cutting-edge methods. If you care about continually improving your craft, and want to work with like-minded peers, this is the place for you!
- Implement, update, and maintain back-end components as needed.
- Follow best coding practices and clean code principles when developing.
- Embrace test-driven development (TDD) and create unit tests for your work.
- Collaborate actively with the team throughout the development process.
- Be open to learning and adapting to new technology stacks when required.
- Develop scalable and fault-tolerant software solutions based on user requirements.
- Maintain and improve existing codebases.
- Identify areas for codebase improvements and implement enhancements.
- Participate in technical design discussions and peer review code changes.
- Create clear and comprehensive documentation for new applications.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, UX designers, marketing professionals, and other developers to achieve optimal solutions.
- Assist customers or departments with technical issues, including software system design and maintenance.
- At least one year of experience building medium to large scale software applications.
- Proficiency with TypeScript is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Understanding of asynchronous programming and related quirks and workarounds.
- Solid grasp of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, particularly Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work on complex technical challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to actively engage with team members.
We value knowledge, skills and teamwork over paper qualifications. If you are a passionate Full Stack Engineer who enjoys working on cutting-edge projects and thrives in a collaborative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $105k *
Location: 14 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Full Stack Developer is $120k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $230k.
Check more information about Web3 Full Stack Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|| |