Game Operations Lead
- Facilitate planning of operation projects, confirming scope, uncovering of requirements and managing track progress against the budget, timelines and quality.
- Provide detailed project plans, budget forecasts, and schedules, deployment approach, work activities, milestones, deliverables, resources procurement, and dependencies for each assigned
- Organise and put in place a post mortem process for reviewing live phases and launches, as well the internal handling of game operations during events or issues.
- Collaborate regularly with product team to deliver consistent and effective communication both internally to partners and externally to players.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and community feedback from game users and influencers
- Collaborate with game solution teams on game localization initiatives
- Collaborate with other ead to enable system, tools and material sources to inspire creative approach and implementation to improve the operational process.
- Collaborate with PMO Lead to ensure timely tangible results through proper monitoring mechanism which involve regular report creation and submission regarding team goals and operational effectiveness among others.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree or MBA in relevant discipline.
- Having 3 years experience in related position
- Proven excellence in management, interpersonal, communication and teambuilding skills
- Solid ability to identify risk and problems
- Excel in project and stakeholder management.
- Having relevant background in gaming industry is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $60k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Jakarta, Indonesia|| |