OKEx is Hiring a Web3 (Graduate Hire) Product Associate - Trading Product
OKEx is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEx derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the team:
Trading services team provides core order management system and risk control platform for the exchange. We build high-concurrency and low-latency infrastructure for our industry-leading trading products used by millions of users globally.
- Design and implement innovative solutions for our full range of trading products including spot, future, perpetual swap and options
- Develop new features and strategies to enhance the industry-leading order management and risk control system
- Optimize the trading infra architecture aiming for low latency, high availability and scalability
- Involved in the exploration and implementation to enable new trading business like insurance, financial management, etc.
- Level 2 support for applications and monitor overall service performance
- Work in an agile team of developers to support different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development, and testing
- 2021 to 2022 fresh graduate
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background
- Fluent with high performance programming patterns
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, structured products and Defi trading
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit, collective mindset and excellent communication
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- (Nice to have)Experience with distributed systems or micro services architecture
- (Nice to have)Experience in crypto trading platform/algo/oms/risk system development