Head of Customer Success, BUILD
Objectives of this Role
- Develop and implement new tiering systems for both existing and new projects in the BUILD program.
- Ensure startups are strategically positioned for success in the decentralized world.
- Conduct comprehensive resource planning for the BUILD technical program objectives and growth plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and align OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for the BUILD program in 2024.
- Establish measurable and achievable goals to drive program success.
- Success Strategy and Alumni Network:
- Develop a comprehensive success strategy for the program, including effective offboarding processes and the creation of an alumni network.
- Foster long-term relationships with successful startups post-signature.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of traditional financial markets & financial products, and their interplay with blockchain technology. This includes RWAs and DeFi.
- A proactive problem-solving mindset to address challenges and roadblocks in partnership development and integration. This includes the ability to troubleshoot issues, resolve conflicts, and find creative solutions to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage complex relationships and collaborations. Proven track record of managing multiple accounts, driving growth, and delivering exceptional client service.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving industry, staying updated on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Acute ability to work cross-functionally, incl. facilitating information flow between the market and internal departments, engage with internal teams (i.e. blockchain partnerships, marketing, legal, etc.) to drive partnership growth and act as a point of escalation if issues arise.
- Proven track record in creating and executing strategic account plans, including setting objectives, developing growth strategies, and effectively communicating these strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an extensive network of relationships across financial institutions and the ability to connect to and influence their strategic planning
- Experience working with digital assets and/or inside a leading financial services provider.
- Innovative mindset with a history of proposing and implementing creative solutions to address challenges or capitalize on opportunities within partner relationships.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM