Head of Finance
What you'll do:
- Manage key Finance process improvement initiatives and other special projects on a daily basis
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams/workstreams (both employees and vendors, as necessary) to ensure that projects are scoped out and executed on time and on budget, in line with the company’s standards, methodologies, and control.
- Produce clear project plans and/or roadmaps with detailed budgets and timelines, considering key dependencies across different workstreams and/or other initiatives.
- Develop business case(s) for finance initiatives, including costs as well as quantitative and qualitative benefits.
- Coordinate with external audit teams to manage expectations and help deliver audit support within the required timeframes.
- Scope and lead initiatives to optimize accounting processes for reporting and consuming data based on minimum data standard requirements
- Create and communicate operating principles, quality, and efficiency standards in support of the organization’s needs, including automation of finance data/account reconciliations.
- Lead implementation as appropriate of tactical enhancements to Finance systems and processes
Who you are:
- A high level of experience working in a similar or relevant role within a startup, as a consultant, or within investment banking
- Previous experience with managing external accountants to help prepare monthly P&L and tax filings.
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors
- Excellent financial modeling and Excel skills
- Treasury management, budgeting, investment knowledge, fundraising experience, and headcount management
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands
- Experience working with startups, advising on business plans and finance strategy
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $110k *
Location: Cayman Islands
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: