Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR) is boldly redefining commerce by simplifying complex payments ecosystems across the world. As the leader in commerce-enabling technology, Shift4 powers billions of transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in virtually every industry. For more information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Giving Block, a Shift4 company, is the platform helping nonprofits fundraise more effectively from modern philanthropists. Pioneers of the "Crypto Philanthropy" movement, The Giving Block developed the leading solutions for cryptocurrency donations, taking crypto and NFT donations mainstream in the nonprofit sector. The Giving Block's team then developed a stock giving experience built to empower even more donors to give non-cash assets. When combined, The Giving Block's product suite empowers more donors than ever to give assets to their favorite causes. Today, thousands of nonprofits are using The Giving Block to fundraise from modern philanthropists. Learn more about The Giving Block here.
The Giving Block is looking for an experienced, dynamic Growth leader to lead demand-generation and client acquisition for our Nonprofit SaaS Packages and Consulting Services, elevate our The Giving Block and Shift4 nonprofit brands and support global go-to-market for our new Shift4 Crypto payments solutions business.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Lead B2B demand-generation and client acquisition for our Nonprofit SaaS Packages and new Consulting Services, overseeing the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Own The Giving Block and Shift4 nonprofit brands and product positioning, driving consistency in creative and messaging across the client lifecycle.
- Support global go-to-market strategy for our new Shift4 Crypto payments solutions business
- Conduct nonprofit and crypto audience user research to inform marketing and product strategy
- Organized, dynamic and data-driven approach to strategy development and measurability
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for collaboration and working across teams to produce awesome outcomes
- Comfort giving and receiving hard feedback and having hard conversations
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter obsessed with driving results
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to make others better
- Confident problem solver
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Growth roles
- Track record of results leading growth organizations and managing teams
- Experience leading or collaborating with Sales and Product teams
- Experience working in project management systems such as Monday.com and working closely with project managers to drive results
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and marketing suite
- Experience using Tableau and Google Analytics for data analysis and visualizations
- Past experience in the nonprofit sector and philanthropy space
- Good understanding of cryptocurrency and NFTs and past industry experience preferred