Head of People Experience, Operations, and Technology
- Lead global teams composed of People Technology and People Operations, building infrastructure that enables the thoughtful scaling of our organizations over the years.
- Oversee development and management of thoughtful, scalable People processes that balance our candidate and team member experience with compliance and legal requirements.
- Build a People Ops and People Tech team operating model that ensures support of the team is efficient and that team members are enabled for success. Define and create a high-performance culture including a consistent approach to service level agreements, key performance indicators, and performance reporting.
- Oversee the roadmap of people-related programs and policies including, but not limited to, all stages of the employee journey, benefits, leaves of absence, HR tech stack, immigration, labor compliance, PEO, etc.
- Enable maximizing efficiency and upscaling processes, including proposing new or improved processes, guidelines, tools, and systems to support the organization’s needs.
- Anticipate needs and proactively offer to implement solutions to be in lockstep with the growth of the business.
- Optimize and maintain all People Technology systems and tools. Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, automation, and data flow.
- Provide operational support and partner with G&A functions to execute all people-related processes.
- Partner closely with peers and stakeholders across the People to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices, identify gaps and inefficiencies, and drive innovative solutions to enhance employee experience.
- Partner with legal teams and global People policy, process, business, and system owners to ensure sound protocols are in place.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of leading people operations in a high-speed, high-growth, technology-based environment
- Proven track record in implementing and scaling global People processes, operations, and systems
- 5+ years experience in managing people managers and in managing remote teams
- Demonstrated experience supporting operations of at least 1,000+ team members across multiple countries, ideally in a remote environment
- Experience building technology and people operations compliance programs and processes
- Experience with leading and implementing large transformational initiatives
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship
- Organized, extremely detail-oriented, and execution focused
- Comfortable as a hands-on manager when needed and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- A passion for making things better for others to do their work more effective and efficient
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Genuine interest in the blockchain industry and a strong interest in learning and develop industry knowledge
- Hold a flexible approach to working in a startup environment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $100k *
Location: United States / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: