Who We Are
About the Team
Our HRIS team is in charge of building our human resource system and tools that will enable users to perform HR tasks seamlessly, empowering our people team by providing them with the best-in-class tools and systems to deliver a best-in-class overall user experience.
About the Opportunity:
OKX is in search of an HRIS Manager to join our Shared Service Team. This role is responsible for the human resource information systems. You will develop, implement, and maintain human capital management systems and related policies and procedures designed to obtain, record, and process employee information. Other responsibilities for this role will include providing leadership and strategic direction for the Human Resources Information System department, as well as identifying trends in HRIS and software developments.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Act as Project Manager and collaborate with assigned HR COEs to identify requirements for HRIS solutions.
- Maintain and administer the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and system functionality.
- Responsible for system testing, upgrades, and implementation of new modules or features.
- Provide end-user training on HRIS functionalities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues related to the HRIS system and tools.
- Generate monthly performance reports and insights by conducting an analysis of data collected from our HR chatbot and HR ticketing system.
What We Look For In You:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field.
- 6+ years of experience in a key HRIS support role with implementation experience, ideally building an internal HRIS from scratch.
- Proven success in leading complex projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a customer service mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate well with cross-functional teams to deliver stretched goals under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form are needed as there will be regular presentations, briefing/training for different teams, and levels of the organization.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Mandarin and English.
Nice to Haves:
- HR Certifications such as SHRM or PHR.
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company.
- Strong passion for crypto.
- Global exposure and cross-cultural mindset.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Thesalaryrange for this position is $145,000.00 to $218,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX/Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $67k - $110k *
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: 401k, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: