As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be a part of a team that works on things like provisioning experimental capacity in new data centers, finding new ways to deploy software for us, working with teams creating new software to ensure uptime.
You will be responsible for designing, operating, scaling, and troubleshooting a large multi-region & multi-cloud infrastructure. In addition, you will be in charge of our systems remaining dependable in the face of malice, mischance or error. You will also conduct testing to ensure optimum availability and performance.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design for our systems and infrastructure.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over customer issues, task progress and design solutions.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Systems Engineer / DevOps / SRE
- Expertise in managing Linux hosts
- Expertise in Bash and Python
- Experience in Go development
- Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform and preferably Ansible, but experience in Salt, Puppet or Chef is acceptable)
- Experience developing Terraform infrastructure-as-code for one or more cloud providers
- Experience in triaging issues in production
- Internet core protocol knowledge: DNS, TCP/SSL, HTTP, etc
- Experience with proactive alerting and monitoring systems technologies (e.g., Splunk, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Datadog)
- Experience in Web2 and Web3 application architectures
- Be organized, detail-oriented, and a clear communicator
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $73k - $156k *
Location: FL Miami, Florida, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: