Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
152 jobs found
As our DevOps Engineer, you will be helping us build and maintain blockchain networks and protocols. You will work on improving our current infrastructure including security, automation, and monitoring among other things. You will also have the chance to dive deep into new blockchain protocols, run testnets, build secure and scalable infra and maintain it.
What will you do?
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all systems we operate
What excites us about you?
- You have experience as DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure engineer
- You have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- You had designed secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You had set up and maintained software in both data centers and cloud environments
- You have a deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack, and Linux security
- You possess the knowledge of building automation and CI/CD processes and tools
- You are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud deployment technologies
- You have flexibility, teamwork, and you are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- You possess knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- You have contributions to open source communities
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!
- A BSc/BA degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM
Is infrastructure engineering a good career?
Yes, infrastructure engineering can be a good career choice for individuals who are interested in designing and managing the physical infrastructure required for various projects, including transportation systems, buildings, energy systems, and more
Infrastructure engineers play a critical role in ensuring that our communities have safe and reliable systems and facilities that meet the needs of their users
They are responsible for designing, building, and maintaining infrastructure projects, as well as managing the budget, timelines, and resources required for these projects
In addition, infrastructure engineering is a growing field, as there is a continued need for new infrastructure to support the growing population and changing technological landscape
This means that there are plenty of job opportunities in this field, and those with the right skills and qualifications can often command high salaries and advance their careers quickly
If you are interested in infrastructure and enjoy problem-solving, project management, and working with a team, infrastructure engineering can be a fulfilling and rewarding career choice.