What is Menyala?
We are a venture building team founded byTemasek,a global investment firmheadquartered in Singapore.
Established in 2022, we are on a mission toempower builders to drive technologicalshifts.
We have researched opportunities in the areas of Creator Economy, Gaming,Blockchain/Web 3, Virtual Worlds & Experiences, Financial Services, and subsequentlyfunded and launched 2 startups to market in our first year.
- Conduct market research and analysis on the venture building landscape
- Identify and document various operating models adopted by venture builders
- Create a database of venture builders, including key information such as their portfolio, investment size, and geographic focus
- Conduct interviews with venture builders to gain insights into their operating models and partnership opportunities
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities in the venture building landscape
- Create a point of view on opportunities to partner or collaborate with venture builders
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of the venture capital and startup ecosystem is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This is a paid internship position that will run for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extension based on performance and availability. If you are passionate about the venture building landscape and want to gain hands-on experience in this field, we encourage you to apply.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $32k - $86k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: