We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Investor Relations Associate to join our team. As an Investor Relations Associate, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing relationships with our existing investors, while also driving the growth of our investor base through the identification of key investors and the establishment of strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of digital assets, and the intricacies of the crypto market. They should demonstrate exceptional client management abilities, proactive problem solving, with a track record of successfully engaging and retaining investors in the crypto space.
- Act as a primary point of contact for new and existing investors, building and maintaining strong, long-term relationships.
- Address investor inquiries, resolve issues, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, and due diligence documentation (e.g. DDQs) to attract new investors.
- Ensure proactive communication to provide updates on fund performance, market trends, and other relevant information.
- Prepare investor reporting packages, performance analysis, and other relevant reports.
- Utilize and maintain CRM systems and databases for accurate and up-to-date investor records.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including operations, and legal, as well as external vendors to ensure investor needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate and participate in investor meetings, conference calls, and webinars.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in investor relations, preferably within the financial services industry, asset management, crypto or blockchain space, or private equity.
- Familiarity with securities regulations, compliance requirements, and industry best practices within the financial services industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, with the ability to effectively convey complex investment concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships, providing exceptional client service, and managing investor expectations.
- Solid understanding of investment strategies, financial markets, and alternative investments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the ability to analyze investment performance data, conduct market research, and provide insightful recommendations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience in KYC/AML compliance within the financial services industry or a similar role.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid for you and your dependents
- Flexible Paid Time Off 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care expenses
About Us: Hivemind Capital Partners is a Web3 and blockchain technology focused investment firm. Committed to institutionalizing digital asset investing, Hivemind combines crypto-native technology and expertise with institutional-grade risk management and practices. With a thesis-driven and multi-strategy approach, Hivemind unlocks the potential of digital asset to be a major asset class by providing curated and scalable access to institutional investors. Founded in 2021, Hivemind is headquartered in the US with offices across the globe.
Compensation: The expected base salary for this New York based position ranges from $90k - $120k. The actual base salary will be determined on an individual basis taking into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, relevant certifications, skills, and geographic location. In addition to base salary and the competitive benefits package listed above, this position is eligible for additional types of compensation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M