Binance.US, one of the most recognized brands in cryptocurrency, is looking for a Manager for Finance Data Analytics, to join our growing Data function. You will be embedded into the Finance organization, working closely with different functions to inform and influence finance KPIs and business strategy. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a solid foundation in data science and experience in finance data analytics. You are not only strong in execution and delivery, but also comfortable managing strategy, planning and a team.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute an effective strategy and roadmap for the Finance Data Team
- Financial reporting - various weekly and monthly reports that can be used for FP&A, treasury and accounting. These should be automatically generated and delivered to the right people at the right frequency.
- Data Analytics - ad hoc support for financial analysis, business cases, trend analysis, scenario analysis
- KPIs - organizational, financial, and operational metrics that can be tracked and reported for the purpose of forecasting, budgeting, and reporting (internal and external)
- Regulatory reporting - quarterly requirements for MTL reporting, nuanced state reporting set up and delivery, ad hoc requests to fulfill regulator requests
- Treasury - reporting and analysis for various crypto and fiat activities, dashboard of asset holdings and activities, reconciliations across different financial institutions and wallets
- Tax - support tax information reporting (including TaxBit implementation) and ongoing customer tax reporting requirements
- Develop and foster a rigorous data-driven culture within Finance Data Science and across the broader Finance community by being the Data Leader in the Finance team
- Conduct and oversee research and deep dive data analysis to prioritize Finance efforts and growth opportunities; leverage insights to develop data-driven business cases to inform and influence Finance strategy & roadmap to maximize the Finance KPIs
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of the Finance Analytics team and drive execution to measure the effect of marketing efforts
- Design and Build tools for the Finance team that help in automating processes and facilitating smart decision making
- Recruit, Manage, and mentor a team of motivated Finance data scientists/analysts
What You'll Need
- 10+ years prior experience in Finance Data Science/Analytics
- 5+ years of experience at a tech company
- Fluency with SQL and expertise with R or Python
- Experience with designing and developing compelling data visualizations and dashboards
- Excellent Finance sense from growth point of view and deep knowledge of the Finance data science/analytics needs
- Knowledge in applied statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions, predictive modeling) and experimentation (e.g. A/B testing) in a tech Finance setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to translate complex data into actionable insights for a non-technical audience
- Proactive and autonomous
- Experience in recruiting data scientists/analysts is a plus
- A passion for crypto!
The starting base pay for this role is between $215,000 and $250,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: