Behind every successful brand lies an amazing product, supported by an equally fantastic brand & marketing team. At its core, the brand & marketing team at Cake DeFi are a bunch of creative storytellers. From awareness to conversion, skeptic to advocate - we create and shape the brand story at every step of the customer journey. Our aim is to deliver a consistent and exceptional experience across the entire marketing funnel.
Storytelling comes in many forms. Our diverse and multi-talented team takes care of all aspects of marketing at Cake DeFi: brand, content & community, CRM, design, affiliate & performance marketing, public relations, and social media. We’ve built a team that is deeply passionate about what our brand stands for and represents in the crypto, DeFi and web3 space. We’re on the lookout for other creative storytellers. If you want the opportunity to help build a global brand that is at the forefront of DeFi, apply now!
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute industry-leading content formats to engage audiences across multiple channels and platforms, such as blogs, articles, newsletters, and social media.
- Collaborate closely and collegially with various teams, including external community partners (including writers, designers, photographers, video producers, etc.).
- Shape, write and edit stories in a variety of formats (blogs, articles, newsletters), and fine-tune ambitious and original ideas into repeatable formats
- Regularly review analytics from relevant channels, using data to drive decision making
- Create public-facing engaging written content and documentation
- Own multiple tasks and self manage priorities while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Explain complex ideas, strategies and themes in an understandable and clear fashion, as well as produce content that includes but is not limited to documentation, blogs, long reads, social media posts and more.
- Utilize industry’s best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Work with the team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and customer to enable you to write content that engages, informs, and converts.
- Lead social media and online market outreach to develop and grow engaged communities and conversations to build support and awareness of our brand.
What you'll need:
- Have spent 7+ years experience at all levels of editing, including assigning to writers, designers and photographers; story structure; line edits; headline writing and SEO.
- Have excellent written communication skills in English
- Can sift through complex ideas to unearth a unique angle or key hook to a story — and possess the powerful narrative and writing skills to structure and tell that story.
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable through words and design direction.
- Have experience communicating successfully across a variety of mediums (e.g., blog, documentation, website copy, etc.)
- Have skills in communicating clear directives, an ability to look at a problem several ways, and can see a story’s potential over many formats.
- Strong grasp of web3 and the DeFi space
- Pride yourself in being a self-starter, thriving even without much direction.
- Have deep experience coordinating work across teams with different goals.
- A rigorous, process-driven work >
- Handle both complexity and ambiguity well.
Cake DeFi focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.cakedefi.com/
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: