Member of Compliance, Sanctions
As a Member of Compliance, Sanctions you will:
- Drive the execution of the sanctions program and sanctions alert dispositioning
- Assist the OFAC Officer and Sanctions Compliance Team with building out the Sanctions program
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders on firm wide initiatives
- Deliver results in a timely manner
- Drive internal discussions with stakeholders to facilitate the relevant Sanction projects
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 1-4 years of experience in BSA/AML and/or Sanctions
- Knowledge in BSA/AML and/or Sanctions Regulations
- Expertise in using blockchain analytics tools to disposition alerts
- A passion for building at early stage startups
- Strong attention to detail and high level of curiosity
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have expertise in data analytics and/or spreadsheet pivots/formulas for data analysis
- You find yourself utilizing block explorers in your personal or professional life
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: €26,500 - €30,500/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $102k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: