Mining Operations Technician - Shift Lead
- Reporting to Management
- Collaboration with Management and Shift Leads on projects & tasks to be performed
- Assigning daily tasks
- Assign projects
- Set performance goals for Shift Leads and Mining Technicians
- Resolution of immediate issues during scheduled shifts
- Task completion
- Oversee daily operations
- Enforce workplace policies & procedures (attendance, scheduling, performance, etc.)
- Coordinate training for new employees
- Performance Review feedback for team members
- Report safety concerns to management
- Assist the engineering team with mining operation tasks
- Log and Scan equipment shipments – ensure accuracy in record keeping and
- inventory maintenance, maintain tracking spreadsheets and/or databases as well as opening and updating tracking tickets.
- Assist as needed with special projects for installation or reorganization of mining equipment.
- Assist with basic maintenance on miners, such as fan and power supply replacement.
- Monitor mining pool data and communicate significant changes.
- Identify when issues are affecting the production environment.
- Escort approved visitors in and out of various locations throughout the facility to work on equipment.
- Assist over the phone, this may include simple troubleshooting and equipment reboots.
- Assist the facilities team with building and electrical maintenance
- Communicate HVAC or power issues.
- Assist with trouble shooting problems as needed.
- Monitor temperatures; communicate any abrupt changes in temperatures in data centers or office spaces.
- Additional duties as required
- Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
- Experience: 1 year of technical experience in a bitcoin mining facility.
- Specific skills: Leadership capability, effective communication, Ability to work without supervision and complete assigned tasks; basic computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player. CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.
- Bitcoin mining knowledge preferred
- Certifications: None required.
- Licenses: None required.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Reliable self-transportation.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M