- Maintain responsibility and oversight of day-to-day office operationsOwn executive calendars and scheduling
- Develop office policies and coordinate with building management on needed access.
- Champion our company culture and plan company events as necessary Organize and champion our employee experience offerings
- Greet visitors, new hires and candidates as well as acting as their point of contact for the duration of their stayOversee vendor relationships
- Maintain inventory of kitchen, office supplies and miscellaneous office items
- Receive and sort incoming mail/deliveries, including any sensitive items.
- Partner with Operations & People team on items related to NY Office
- Assist with travel & event arrangements for both individuals and groups, anticipating needs.
- Excellent and effective communication and organization skills to help promote a positive work experience for employees, candidates, visitors and vendors alike
- Detail orientation with a bias for actionAbility to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under tight deadlines, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A self starter; you love owning projects end to end
- Humble, hardworking and someone who interfaces well with all level of employees with integrity.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in the crypto industry is a plus but not required. Enthusiasm for the space, especially DeFi, is very much desired.
- Strong knowledge of systems and collaboration tools like Slack, Notion, GSuite, Atlassian
Benefits & Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Competitive packages with the added opportunity for incentive based compensation
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $80k - $100k
Location: New York
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, Company Retreats
Receive similar jobs: