Who We Are
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an Operations Associate/Manager to handle the operations of the Local Markets Department and ensure smooth collaboration between regional teams.
- Perform all administrative functions including Help Center maintenance, Local Markets Program SOP and other routine tasks
- Collaborate closely with other business units to ensure Help Center articles are up-to-date and localised
- Assisting day-to-day local market program initiatives and processes
- Assisting with weekly and periodic local market reporting and amplitude data pulls
- Maintaining key SOPs and key local market program documentation
- Cross-functional collaboration across different teams and geographies, handling cross-department issues.
- Work closely with other business units to understand their priorities and collaborate with them on actions to improve market performance.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skill; A high level of maturity and integrity
- Ability to work independently, highly organised
- Familiarity with the crypto industry
- Strong computer proficiency, proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ideally based in Hong Kong
The ideal candidate with:
- Strong interest in crypto industry as well as technology & innovation topics
- Strong in learning ability, high curiosity, high data sensitivity
- Strong Business acumen
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $57k - $112k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: