Open to remote candidates in Canada
Interested in working on cutting-edge blockchain technology and creating equitable access to the global financial system? Since 2014, the mission-driven team at the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has helped fuel the growth and utility of the Stellar blockchain network. Developers and companies around the world build on it, and the SDF team is expanding to support the rapidly growing and changing Stellar ecosystem.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and hands-on engineer to join our Partner Engineering Team. You will play a significant role in designing innovative blockchain solutions for our partners and building products that enable their success. As a member of our Partner Engineering team, you'll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of problems focused on growing and scaling our global network. SDF’s partners span globally and are some of the most innovative software and financial companies.
As a Partner Engineer, you will be focused on supporting Partnerships, Product, and Engineering teams, owning the overall technical relationship with current and prospective ecosystem partners of the SDF to help demonstrate and drive continued value. We are looking for a self-motivated, interdisciplinary team-player. You will work closely with our strategic clients, partners, and our engineering team to enable success across account lifecycles. You will participate in architecting solutions that meet partner’s needs, drive the onboarding and implementation processes, grow adoption, and ensure high levels of partner retention and satisfaction. You will leverage your technical expertise to address and resolve design and integration challenges, and use your finance and blockchain experience to understand the business context of the partner’s needs, removing obstacles to partner success. You will communicate learnings and define product requirements internally to help improve the SDF’s ecosystem of products and standards as they evolve in a rapidly changing landscape.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert on the Stellar network’s native functionality and system architecture.
- Work closely with our strategic partners to enable their success deploying and scaling Stellar infrastructure.
- Work closely with internal teams, Engineering, Product, and Partnerships teams to support initiatives that improve the network’s scalability and decentralization.
- Identify patterns in developer and partner needs and design solutions to help increase adoption.
- Collaborate on efforts to communicate technical solutions that address gaps or opportunities for improvement with our existing products.
- Engage with our community of open source developers and partners on projects that encompass many different frameworks, languages, and ideas.
- 3+ years experience designing, deploying, and maintaining system architectures in production.
- 1+ years experience engaging with customer or partner organizations to educate and design software or financial systems.
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and explain technical details to non-technical people.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems technologies and architectures.
- Comfortability creating visualizations of complex data, system, and application architectures.
- Strong written and oral communication skills used to develop excellent technical documentation.
- Proficiency with at least one programming language such as Go, Java, C++, Python, or similar.
- The ability to actively identify customer opportunities and engage them to help them to understand our products and capabilities.
- Independent and results driven mindset and are able to work in an environment with dynamic objectives.
- The capability to be an advocate for partners internally, keeping their needs front and center.
Bonus Points if:
- Experience with blockchain networks, ideally on deploying, scaling, and decentralizing these systems.
- Open source project contributor.
We offer competitive pay with a base salary range for this position of $145,000 - $165,000 CAD depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, we offer lumen-denominated grants along with the following perks and benefits:
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $145k - $165k
Location: ON Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: