As a Player Experience Specialist, you will be in direct contact with our users to ensure that their problems are solved, their questions are answered, to ensure Sorare is able to deliver a world-class player experience and continue to build on our existing brand reputation. This is weekend coverage, the working days will be Thursday - Monday.
Depending on the situation, you will assist players throughout their entire Sorare experience, including players who are just joining Sorare and may not understand the process, to players with more experience who have more nuanced and difficult problems to solve. This includes a close partnership with engineering & product to address bugs or technical issues that may impact the entire player base.
You will become an expert in Sorare products. You will learn to identify problems, solve them efficiently, and elevate them to other team members when necessary if you cannot solve them yourself.
By becoming an expert in Sorare and our products, and helping us grow our worldwide community of players, you will create opportunities for yourself within Sorare.
- Ability to solve an upwards of 100 or more customer support tickets per day
- Learn to identify common problems (e.g. multiple tickets, same issue) and escalate to propose solutions for operational efficiency
- Escalate tickets and customer support needs as needed (e.g. tier two support, trust & safety, engineering, etc.)
- Communicate with product and tech teams effectively via actionable information (i.e. not just what is happening but also the implications) to ensure they have the proper context to fix problems
- Maintain and update our Help Center articles and knowledge base
- Support operational efficiency of the team by helping to build on our existing processes, act as a mentor to new hires through an onboarding plan and participate in hiring as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages skills a plus)
- Good active listening skills
- Motivated: You will need to be proactive to identify, solve, and anticipate problems
- Patience, professionalism, and empathy: Provide world-class support to all customers
- Prior experience in customer service or startup environments is a plus
- Knowledge of sports, gaming, answering social media direct messages, and/or NFTs and blockchain technology is a plus
- Willingness and eagerness to learn about sports, gaming, NFT, and crypto
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing systems are a plus
- Prior experience working in a team Customer Experience environment a plus
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare NYC ranges from $66,500 - $95,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, vision, dental, parental leave, an unlimited vacation policy, 401(k) plan, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM