As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
About the team:
The Delivery Services team at Parity focuses on supporting external development teams building solutions with and for the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem.
As a Polkadot Integration Engineer, you will provide in-depth technical support to infrastructure providers like custodians, wallets, block explorers, and validators in the Web3 ecosystem. In addition you will be contributing to building tooling and infrastructure for automating the integrations.
About the position:
As a Polkadot Integrations Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Building tooling to integrate the Polkadot stack with external systems.
- Enabling and supporting parachain builders who are getting started with Substrate.
- Maintaining relationships with ecosystem teams and supporting them long-term.
- Writing documentation to ensure that our documentation answers common questions and stays up to date.
- Collecting and communicating feedback to inform product development.
You will have a:
- Knowledge of and interest in decentralized technologies.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear, precise, and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate and function in a distributed team.
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $120k *
Location: BE Berlin, Berlin, Germany
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team, Company Retreats
Receive similar jobs: