Procurement Specialist - Professional Services
- Responsible for vendor development and management, implement vendor review, entry and exit mechanisms, and maintain the relationship with vendor;
- On the basis of daily business and supply chain, responsible for procurement working plan setup to meet the annual procurement target, vendor management and procurement proceeding optimization;
- Carry out procurement and business knowledge training to improve department business capabilities;
- Develop, establish and maintain the long-term, stable procurement channels, potential vendor selection, competitive vendor sourcing and build up scientific management matrix, including establishment of vendor credit system with dynamic tracking, evaluation and approval process of new vendor & regular evaluation and approval process of existing cooperative vendor;
- Responsible for the negotiation with vendor based on the product and market information, covering the price, quantity, plan, etc. and guide the contract signing and follow up process.
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient English;
- At least 8 years experience in Professional Services of indirect procurement ie HR / legal is a must. Other experiences ie Compliance, Marketing, IT Security is a plus.
- Drive procurement efficiency and implement the best practices by creating contract frameworks, rating cards, etc., and collaborating with cross-functional teams to improve work efficiency, accountability for flawless and professional execution of strategies, and timely resolution of issues.
- In-depth understanding of Source-to-Pay (S2P) process, Vendor Assessment process.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely user-focused, taking the time to understand the needs of the business.
- Results oriented person with a strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaborate with stakeholders globally.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Be sensitive to the market, have the ability to analyze and control costs with strong negotiation skills;
- Candidates with HR / legal / consulting firm background & experience are welcome to apply.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: