- Being focused on smoothly managing a key area of our Metaversal Projects
- For the area you own, continuously and autonomously deliver outcomes that have a positive impact on the business objectives.
- Deliver meaningful improvements to the production craft in terms of processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Build excellent relationships of trust with the project’s internal and external stakeholders and by doing so strengthen their commitment to the product and team.
- Actively make and propose time vs. quality vs. risk tradeoffs throughout the process of development.
- Consistently champion the pillars and objectives of the project with the development team.
- With regards to process, make improvements for our cross functional teams allowing them to maximize the quality of outputs in a way that is sensitive to costs and organizational timeframes.
- Improve the team members overall process and agile knowledge.
- Take ownership of complex or challenging tasks and find a way to deliver on time and at high quality.
- Maintain team health across different groups/disciplines.
Why You're Made for This:
- You set clear objectives to support business goals and deliver against them.
- You organise the development planning so that the objectives will be met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hold the vision and communicate the direction for the team and external stakeholders.
- Be the expert on our target player group by frequently analysing their needs and feedback
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve development process across disciplines.
- Provide visibility for the team and external stakeholders of the progress made on the product and communicate risk when necessary.
- Able to translate the high-level pillars and objectives of the project into meaningful work for the development team; someone who keeps the development schedule aligned with our goals.
- Able to create workflows and tutorials that guide the entire task tracking/milestone management effort.
- Frequently mentor other producers on the project to accelerate their understanding of best practices.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: