About the job
- Develop and drive a comprehensive content strategy tailored to YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter, aimed at driving brand awareness, user education, and customer engagement.
- Script, film, and edit high-quality video content, including tutorials, explainer videos, product showcases, interviews, and engaging short-form content.
- Supplement video content with engaging and informative blog articles for product walkthroughs and how-to guides aligned with the overall content strategy and SEO best practices.
- Translate product value propositions and complex technical concepts into clear, user-friendly, and compelling content that aligns with promotional campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with our SEO team to optimize content for search, including the effective use of tags, titles, descriptions, and thumbnails.
- Develop a content calendar that outlines the topics, themes, formats, and distribution channels for each piece of content.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the cryptocurrency industry, and integrate relevant topics and themes into the content strategy.
- Follow the most recent trends and strategies to optimize audience engagement and channel growth.
- Define and track key content performance indicators (KPIs) and adjust the strategy based on data to improve engagement and growth.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a content creator, content strategist, content marketer, or similar function.
- Strong interest and experience in cryptocurrency trading and blockchain technology is required
- Knowledge of content growth strategies and ability to deliver an actionable content roadmap
- Excellent storytelling skills and a passion for content development.
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into simple engaging content.
- Strong project management skills and can drive multiple projects within an agreed timeline
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to take an entrepreneurial approach to resolve challenges
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M