Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You are scrappy and entrepreneurial. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with not knowing the answer to something. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and proactively take on the responsibility, no matter what the challenge is.
- You can pivot on the fly. We3 is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the first hired designer and work with the core founding team to directly shape a new web3 consumer product
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production
- Design web and mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive, from the smallest components and micro interactions to the overall look and feel
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Daily collaboration with Engineering and Product
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of professional Product Design experience
- Chinese mandarin and English proficiency
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile
- Full-stack designer - You might not be good at everything, but you are comfortable in engaging with all aspects of design including UX thinking, visual design, and written communication
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers and product teams
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- Low ego, collaborative, and open minded
- Ability to clearly communicate product design decisions
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
Nice to haves
- Involved in crypto, NFTs and web3. If not, have strong interest in
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Ability to independently ideate and drive product direction from scratch or improve features, all with a user-centered design process
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
Web3 Designer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Designer is $116k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $220k.
Check more information about Web3 Designer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Shanghai, China|| |
|Shanghai, China|| |