Design Jobs in Web3
1,646 jobs found
- Lead in creation and constant improvement of Starboard’s key product design languages, forming design standards and best practices
- Produce wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your creative UI/UX design ideas and collaborate with product managers and developers to implement these designs into product development
- Present and defend your design ideas by clarifying design goals, formulating effective design strategies, and providing complete visual solutions
- Propose improvement suggestions and solutions to Starboard’s products to promote continuous product experience optimization
- 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX design - familiar with Web application design rules (iOS and Android design experience is not required but a plus)
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio with excellent visual skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems towards business goals
- Excellent time-management skills with a strong sense of self-drive and ownership
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin Chinese is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM
What does a web3 designer do?
A web3 designer is responsible for creating user-friendly and visually appealing designs for websites that are built on the web3 platform
This platform is based on blockchain technology and allows for the creation of decentralized applications (dApps) that can be accessed through a web browser
A web3 designer would be responsible for creating the user interface and user experience for these dApps, ensuring that they are easy to use and navigate
They would also be responsible for ensuring that the overall design of the dApps is consistent with the brand and aesthetic of the organization or individual that is building the dApps.