As a Product Manager for Operations & Compliance at Bitpanda your role will be to lead and shape our internal core application landscape. You will be responsible for creating a cohesive product strategy for the internal tools we build and the external software providers we integrate with.
What you’ll do
- Own the product strategy and build a product roadmap together with other Product and Delivery Managers
- Be one of the key stakeholders for our single points of contact from Operations, Compliance other departments across the whole organization
- Play a key role in strategic discussions and product decisions in the area of Operations and Compliance
- Lead cross-department and cross-solution initiatives to ensure the delivery of some of Bitpanda’s most critical projects, especially in regards to Regulatory Compliance
- Review and evaluate the current status-quo of internal and external applications
Who you are
- 5+ years of Product Management roles in a FinTech or Banking environment
- Experience working on topics related to Operations, Compliance & Regulatory
- Strong understanding of AML, Regulatory Compliance, KYC, KYT, Risk & Fraud
- Strong technical affinity and knowledge of Core Banking, Operations & Compliance software products
- Nice to have experience related to Operational Excellence, Hyperautomation (RPA)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $148k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Vienna, Austria|| |