Product Operations, Tooling (Re-Tool) Associate
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties)
- Using Retool, SQL, and other relevant technologies, you will research, develop, and implement the right internal tools for our team
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high quality of experience and rigorous internal processes as we build out a large product surface area and grow our customer base over the next few years
- You will work closely across our product, engineering, and business teams to drive value and impact
- Foster a culture of operational excellence, helping define SLAs and KPIs for the Operations team
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements)
- 1-3+ years of experience in a product and/or operations role
- 1+ years experience with a low code platform such as Retool (EG: Appsmith, UI Bakery, JetAdmin, Drona, or anything similar)
- Understanding of SQL / SQL Queries
- Understanding of APIs
- Ability to switch priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Transparent and direct communication >
- Comfortability with learning and using new software tools.
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization, as well as externally with clients.
Nice to haves
- Blockchain or Crypto Experience is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Business, Finance, or other related areas is an asset
- Highly competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you and your dependents and 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Professional growth and development.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $112k *
Location: Austin, TX
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: