We are looking for a talented Mid to Sr Python Engineer to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Choose technologies for backend development;
- End-to-end feature designing and implementation;
- Code, debug, test and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner;
- Provide code review, assistance and feedback for other team members;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- 4+ years commercial experience in developing backend services and API for Web or Mobile Apps;
- Software architecture skills. Strong knowledge of Python programming language;
- Experience in PostgreSQL database system;
- Experience with a Flask framework;
- Knowledge of Unit Testing principles;
- Experience in developing service-oriented solutions;
- Understanding of the process of integration with external services.
Would be a plus:
- DevOps skills for working in development environment;
- Practical experience in big data; Experience with NoSQL, key-value and other storages;
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies;
- Experience with distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies;
- Experience of mentoring a team and leading a project;
- Experience with open source solutions;
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Python Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Python Developer is $102k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $200k.
Check more information about Web3 Python Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Kiev, Ukraine|| |