We are seeking a highly skilled QA Engineer for Hunch with 3 - 4 years of experience in manual testing to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our software applications are thoroughly tested and meet high quality standards.
What is Hunch?
Hunch is a Series A funded web3 polls-only social media network - users on Hunch create & answer polls to know what their friends and people around them think on topics that are esoteric, unconventional, and never discussed.
Hunch aims to be the go-to source for honest opinions on all conversations that matter. We will play the role of alternative social media serving entertainment, education on popular topics, cultures, etc, and all other self-actualization, self-esteem, and belonging needs.
What we are looking for ��:
- Proven experience as a QA Tester with 3 - 4 years of experience in manual testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in executing manual test cases and analysing results
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools and processes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in automated testing using tools such as Selenium, Appium, or similar
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Expected Key Deliverables ��:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute manual test cases and analyze results
- Report and track defects to resolution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve defects
- Participate in design and specification reviews to ensure testability • Participate in continuous improvement of QA processes and practices
What we have to offer ��:
- Salary, duh! We got decent funding, so our salaries are competitive - but expectation is also extremely high. • 40 out of 60 people in the company are based out of Delhi, while the rest are across India / Dubai / London. You will get exposure to the highest degree of learning, osmosis if you work out of the Delhi office, although hybrid mode of working is ofcourse a choice, with the base location being New Delhi.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies of web3, generative AI.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid & diverse culture.
- Minimum 1 outbound trip every year
Working @ Hunch
We are a Series A funded web3 startup, based out of Singapore and being steered by 3 founders - Ish Goel, Nitika Goel, Kartic Rakhra. Ish has been a 3x entrepreneur. He also served as the founding CTO of Nexus Mutual from 2017-2020 and got his exit at a 100x multiple. He then moved on to build PlotX in Mar 2020. We have two products - PlotX & Hunch. PlotX is a fantasy trivia game, and Hunch is a pseudonymous social media app.
Hunch is a big focus for our business, and has been recently launched on android / iOS. Think of Hunch as a crossover of Reddit & Twitter! We are 60+ people, and the same team is working on both the products. We also work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Solidity, NodeJS, MEAN/MERN stack, Mobile Technologies like Ionic / Flutter, Cloud Technologies like AWS.
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $105k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company