As a Quantitative Developer at Kronos, you will directly work as a team member in a world-class trading team, providing technical support and growing with the team. You will collaborate directly with quantitative researchers to expand trading opportunities and implement high-frequency trading algorithms. You will leverage cutting-edge technology to solve complex real-world problems in a fast-paced environment. Being directly affiliated with a trading team means your rewards will be directly tied to the team's performance, presenting a valuable opportunity for you as the bull market approaches.
- Strategy Implementation and Maintenance: Develop new trading logic to address specific trading requirements. Maintain and optimize existing trading strategies. Provide technical support for the long-term development of the trading team.
- Integration and Maintenance of Exchange APIs: Integrate and maintain exchange APIs. Optimize API connections for low-latency and high-performance trading systems. Ensure the security and stability of API connections. Integrate the API with existing trading programs. Stay updated on changes in exchange APIs and follow industry best practices.
- Degree: Advanced training (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.) from a top school in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Financial Engineering, Economics, or another highly quantitative field.
- Programming Proficiency:
- Programming Languages: Proficiency in modern C++ and Python within a Linux environment.
- Software Engineering: Expertise in object-oriented programming, design patterns, and proficiency in data structures and algorithms.
- Quality Assurance: Capable of producing readable, clean, well-structured, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Independent Working Capability: Able to independently implement features, write testing scripts, and adeptly resolve issues.
- API Proficiency:
- Comprehensive understanding of RESTful APIs, WebSocket, HTTP, WebSocket, FIX, GRPC, and other communication protocols.
- Understanding of signature algorithms, like ECDSA.
- Knowledge of API versioning, error handling, and optimization techniques for API performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that may arise during API integration.
- Enthusiastic and actively passionate about trading.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in the financial landscape.
- Display a high level of accountability and responsibility.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to engage effectively with team members.
- Understanding financial markets, exchanges, high-frequency trading, and cryptocurrencies, along with practical trading experience in financial markets or related domains.
- Over 2 years of hands-on experience in C++. Demonstrated expertise in low-latency C++ programming with hands-on experience in API integration.
- Understanding DeFi and smart contracts.
- Proficiency in SQL and bash programming.