Quantitative Researcher - GT
- Conduct quantitative research, utilizing a broad range of methods and sophisticated data analytics tools to develop statistical models and improve strategies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their data requirements, ensure the data integrity, and offer analytical support.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms, interpreting the outcomes and providing actionable insights to the business stakeholders
- Present research findings and data insights to non-technical stakeholders in a clear, concise, and accessible way.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends, technologies, and techniques in quantitative research and data analysis
- Assist in designing and implementing new data models and algorithms, improving the overall effectiveness of our quantitative research efforts.
- Solid experience in quantitative research or a related role, preferably within the Financial Services industry and ideally quant trading.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, or Matlab.
- Excellent understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning algorithms, and data mining techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills, coupled with attention to detail and a genuine interest in deriving insights from data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate findings and insights to team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote first - work from anywhere in the US & CAN!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation