InfiniteQuant is a global quantitative trading and technology company.As a proprietary trading firm, we are privately owned and funded. We architect bespoke research and trading technologies to unlock infinite possibilities in the global market.
InfiniteQuant LLC is pleased to announce our annual Quantitative Researcher Internship tailored for students and recent graduates.
We are actively seeking candidates with expertise in high-frequency statistical arbitrage, focusing on global commodities and digital assets, as well as in market-making strategies for spot, future, swap, and options.
Exceptional interns will have the chance to rotate among various tracks throughout their internship, providing a comprehensive experience in the field.
Track1 - High-FrequencyTrading
- Analyze order book data and market trade data to generate high-frequency signals with strong statistical significance.
- Directly responsible forthe construction of alpha signals or monetization for latency-sensitive, capacity-constrained strategies.
Track2 -DeFi Trading
- Providingdata-driven insights, helping to improve risk management, and contributing to the development of more sophisticated trading strategies and financial products within the decentralized finance space.
- Participate in DeFi markets, making trading decisions to profit from price fluctuations, yield farming, and arbitrage opportunities.
Track3 - News and Sentiment Trading
- Use NLP/LLM to find how news data and social media postings impact short-term price moves and flow toxicity changes.
- Team-wide career skills improvement workshops, group coaching,onsite events, and one-on-one training.
- US working visa sponsorship for qualified candidates if needed.
- Career workshop.
- Team outing event and team dinner.
- Earn performance-based bonus.
- Corporate swag.
- Well-stocked office kitchen.
$6,000-$8,000 per month
Midtown Manhattan, New York
The interview process includes 1-2 rounds with Quants, a coding test, and concludes with a final onsite interview.
This year, we are initiating two application rounds: the first starts in September and a potential second in January. However, if all positions are filled in the first round, the second round will be canceled.
Our candidate pool is exceptionally competitive. Successful candidates are either pursuing or have attained Master's or Ph.D. degrees, or they have significant work or internship experience from hedge funds or proprietary trading firms.
- Candidates must hold a Master's or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline with an understanding of market microstructure.
- Experience in leading prop shops, trading firms, or hedge funds.
- Workor internship experience in crypto trading.
- Proficiency in data-driven research, advanced statistics, and strategy development is expected.
- Strong Python skills, particularly with NumPy and pandas.
- Proficiency in C++ is a must.
InfiniteQuant LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristics protected by applicable law. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented and qualified applicants from a diverse candidate pool.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM