Quantitative Software Engineer
- Conduct quantitative research, utilizing a broad range of methods and sophisticated data analytics tools to develop statistical models and improve strategies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their data requirements, ensure the data integrity, and offer analytical support.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms, interpreting the outcomes and providing actionable insights to the business stakeholders
- Present research findings and data insights to non-technical stakeholders in a clear, concise, and accessible way.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends, technologies, and techniques in quantitative research and data analysis
- Assist in designing and implementing new data models and algorithms, improving the overall effectiveness of our quantitative research efforts.
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience in a quantitative role, preferably within the financial services and quant trading.
- Proficient at writing code in Python or similar interpreted languages
- Excellent understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization algorithmsExperience with scientific computing packages such as Numpy/Scipy, Pandas, etc.
- Ability to quickly internalize abstract concepts in new domains, coupled with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a distributed team environment
- Experience working in the crypto industry is a plus but not required.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Quantitative fields like Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, or similar fields is a plus
- Published or presented research in the space
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere in the US & CAN!
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
- Opportunity for incentive compensation
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $150k - $180k
Location: New York City / San Francisco / Los Angeles / Remote
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team, Medical Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, Company Retreats
Receive similar jobs: