At PINTU, We are building the #1 crypto investment platform to focus on new investors in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. We know that 99% of new investors are underserved because existing solutions cater to the 1% who are pros and early adopters; hence, we built an app that helps them to learn, invest, and sell cryptocurrencies with one click away.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced React Native Engineer to join our exchange team to build a high-performance crypto exchange. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of React Native, WebSockets, Kotlin, Swift, and other front-end technologies. They will also be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver high-quality products.
What You’ll Be Doing
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop a high-performant and reliable front-end (mobile) user interface for our crypto exchange
- Implement WebSockets to provide real-time data updates to the trading platform
- Integrate with our back-end APIs to fetch and display data
- Work with the rest of the team to deliver high-quality products
- Design and implement user-facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Who We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in working on various mobile tech stacks such as:
- React Native
- Android Kotlin or Java
- iOS Swift
- Have experience building react native bridge to the native module.
- Deep understanding of fundamental and modern web technologies
- Able to optimize applications for maximum speed (using various instrumentation)
- Knowledge in handling data streaming with Websocket
- Knowledge in optimizing React Native application performance
- Knowledge of the following CI/CD technologies such as: Jenkins, Github Actions or BitRise
It will be additional points if you have:
- 1+ year of experience in working with exchange apps
- Have experience with the blockchain ecosystem
- Have an interest in blockchain and an eagerness to learn
- Creative and keen to experiment and deep dive into new technologies.
- Have a security mindset when writing code for mobile apps.
Let’s Realise a Cryptocurrency Bank for Everyone!
We are building the #1 cryptocurrency bank for everyone to accelerate the transition to an open financial system
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to do and we can’t do it alone. You can learn more about us
What is PINTU?
PINTU is a blockchain-based digital investment app that focuses on new investors. We have created a user-friendly app that helps new investors to learn, buy and invest cryptocurrency one click away.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
Learn more about PINTU here.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Montreal, Canada|| ||Apply|
|Montreal, Canada|| ||Apply|
|San Francisco, CA, United States|| |
|Montreal, Canada|| |